Zsa Zsa Gabor (1917-2016) was a Hungarian actress, known for many roles, including 1952's Moulin Rouge!.
- One of the contestants in the "Miss Galaxy Pageant" shown in episode 101 of The Jim Henson Hour is named Zsa Zsa Porkmustard.
- In theDog City episode "Adventures in Puppysitting," an international film star is named Zsa Zsa Gbark
- Ruthie mentions one of the many triangles she has in Finders Keepers belongs to Gabor in a 1997 episode of Sesame Street
- In the debut Abby's Flying Fairy School episode, "Niblet's Wand", the students use Zsa Zsa's name as a rhyme for "door" for their magic spell.
- In a 2010 episode of Sesame Street, the Big Bad Wolf has a Zsa Zsa-esque customer, Mrs. Hathahkugel, at his beauty parlor.