Zoe's Dance Moves is a direct-to-video Sesame Street DVD, featuring a guest appearance by Paula Abdul. It was first released in 2003, then re-released as part of the 3-DVD set Get Ready to Dance and Move! in 2005.
Zoe and Elmo are taking dance lessons, but Elmo forgets his dance shoes and went off to get them. When Zoe arrives, she found that she missed dance class, but the teacher, Paula Abdul, offers Zoe's help in choreographing a new dance move. Through each dance moves, Zoe learns about certain dance moves from traditional ballet to hip hop dance. By the time Zoe and Paula Abdul finish creating their new dance moves, Elmo finds his dancing shoes and is ready to dance along with them.
- Animation: Zoe narrates an animation of a ballet painting by Edgar Degas.
- Big Bird counts 6 "birds," himself and 3 dancers, Tarah, and Snuffy in bird ballet outfits.
- Baby Tooth and the Funky Funk: Caribbean dance (Part 3 only)
- Film: Kids rehearse a large group African dance in the park, get their faces painted, and perform.
- Baby Tooth and the Funky Funk - Chinese dragon dance (Part 2 only)
- Animation: Hop, shake your head, and wriggle like an octopus
- Song: "Get On Up and Move Your Body"
- Cartoon: Noodles & Nedd: Nedd shows Noodles how to do a particular dance.
- Savion plays a rhyming game.
- Animation: Mannequins tap dance in a store window.
- Film: None, some and all of the dancers dance (with Paula Abdul narrates as different kinds of dance)
- Film: Bill Irwin Break Dances at Bus Stop (edited)
- Song: Dancin' Shoes (played over the credits)
- Writer: Annie Evans
- Directed by: Emily Squires
- Choreographed: Brian Thomas, Paula Abdul
- Line Producer: Deborah Mayer
- Muppets Performers:
- Music Director: Mike Renzi