|Produced by||Jim Henson Video|
Yes, I Can is a direct-to-video series starring Kermit the Frog and Robin, framing episodes of Muppet Babies. Released in 1995 under the "Jim Henson's Preschool Collection" line, each video features an original story with Kermit and Robin, as well as two episodes from the cartoon. In the framing material, Robin is seen struggling with an ethical problem of some kind while Kermit provides guidance for him, using the episodes as visual anecdotes.
- Both Yes, I Can Help and Yes, I Can Learn were released with a flip-book video case and sticker set for decorating. Help’s case contained an illustration of the bathroom, and Learn’s case contained the Nursery.
- Yes, I Can Be a Friend was included in Walt Disney Home Video's "Bright Beginnings" video line, and came with an activity booklet and limited edition placemat.
- Director: David Gumpel
- Producer: Ritamarie Peruggi
- Writer: Jim Lewis
- Starring the Muppet Performers:
- Associate Producer: Pat Nugent
- Production Design: Chas B. Plummer
- Muppet Workshop: Anne Marie Holdgruen
- Production Manager: Katherleen Davis
- Technical Director: Tom Guadarrama
- Lighting: Steve Brill
- Camera: Larry Soloman
- Audio: Jim Anderson
- Editor: Jason Bielski
- Music: Mark Radice
- Sound: Michael Ruschak, Ray Palagy
- Executive Producer: Brian Henson