Wreck-It Ralph is a 2012 animated Disney film about Wreck-It Ralph, villain of the arcade game Fix-It Felix Jr., who searches for respect and admiration within his video game world.
- In the web series Disney Drive-On with The Muppets (produced in 2012 but released in 2014), a Fix-It Felix Jr. game adorns the Muppets' production office. It appears briefly in the theme song, and in the first episode, Walter blatantly remarks "Oh cool, it's that game from Wreck-It Ralph" when he sees a dog playing it. In the second episode, Big Mean Carl has a go, although he seems to be playing from the perspective of Ralph (muttering "Wreck it, wreck it!")
- When King Candy enters the Sugar Rush game code, he searches for Ralph's medal among the other character's coins. As he does so, he says to himself, "One of these things is not like the others."
- A Muppets booth, featuring Kermit's head and the The Muppet Show logo, appear in the trailer for the film's sequel, Ralph Breaks the Internet, as part of the Oh My Disney website. A projection of Beaker is also seen as Vanellope flees from a pack of Stormtroopers from Star Wars.
- Bob Bergen provided additional voices
- Sandy Fox provided additional voices
- Mindy Kaling voiced Taffyta Muttonfudge
- Jane Lynch voiced Sergeant Tamora Jean Calhoun
- Mona Marshall provided additional voices
- Jack McBrayer voiced Fix-It Felix Jr.
- Edie McClurg voiced Mary
- Laraine Newman provided additional voices
- Ed O'Neill voiced Mr. Litwak
- Horatio Sanz voiced Duncan
- Sarah Silverman voiced Vanellope von Schweetz