Highlights include Picklepuss and Pop demonstrating how to draw faces, a Muppet named Artie explaining a drawing game called "What's That Line?", and Kermit drawing animals.
- One of the kids seen in the drawing sequences is Tatyana Ali, who would later star on the TV sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
- Michael Frith's son Jonathan Frith appears in a segment as a cartoonist.
- When Kermit is drawing in close-up shots, his hand is a "live hand" rather than the standard rod hand, thus allowing him to hold his pen. See Switching rod-hands and live-hands.
- Muppet Performers:
- Caroll Spinney as Picklepuss and Pop
- Kevin Clash as P.J., Artie, Luncheon Counter Monster, Dog, Catgut
- Camille Bonora as Kai-Lee, Stella, Ohreally Bird, Rabbit
- David Rudman as Mookie, Fish, Cow
- Jim Martin
- Jim Henson as Kermit the Frog
- Frank Oz as Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear and Animal (uncredited, voice only)
- Dave Goelz as Gonzo (uncredited, voice only)
- Director/Editor: David Gumpel
- Writer: Jim Lewis
- Producers: Mary Ann Cleary, Ritamarie Peruggi
- Music written & produced by: John Van Eps
- Muppet Workshop: Rollie Krewson, Mark Zeszotek
- Executive Producer: Jim Henson