Instances of Animal objectifying and chasing women.
"Woman! Woman! Woman!"
- During the climatic fight for The Fabulous Baseball Diamond in The Great Muppet Caper, Animal is seen chasing Marla, Carla, and Darla while shouting "Woman! Woman! Woman!" After Piggy knocks the trio out, Animal excitedly mounts the three unconscious ladies.
- In The Muppets Take Manhattan, Kermit thanks the audience of the gang's college performance of "Manhattan Melodies stating: "We're all so proud to be graduating now. Some with honors..." Animal is seen chasing a young college coed out of the auditorium shouting "Woman! Woman! Woman!" Kermit continues stating "...and some with the help of daily psychological counseling."
- Animal chases Snow White through the Disney parks while shouting "Snow White! Snow White! Snow White!" in The Muppets at Walt Disney World.
- In Muppet Match-up (seen in Muppets Tonight episode 101), after Animal is asked for his idea of a fun date, Animal gets to his feet and runs towards Michelle Pfeiffer yelling, "Michelle! Michelle! Michelle!" This cause Pfeiffer to flee, screaming, as Animal mugs to the camera saying "Woman!"
- An invisible Animal chases and gooses a C.O.V.N.E.T. guard (Kathy Griffin) down the hall while shouting "Woman! Woman! Woman!" in Muppets from Space.
- In 2015 the Muppets' official Twitter account posted a photo of Animal at a Los Angeles Clippers game with the caption "Animal poses with the @LAClippers' Spirit Dancers. 'Woman! Woman! Woman!'"
- A 2018 Muppet Thought of the Week video featured Animal sharing a deep thought — repeatedly exclaiming "Woman."
- At the conclusion of the "Fever" number, when Rita Moreno bashes Animal with cymbals, Animal responds with "that my kind of woman."
- Animal is ecstatic to meet Miley Cyrus in Studio DC: Almost Live, shouting "Mannah Montana! Hannah Montana!" and flirting by saying "Miley pretty!" and showing off his "bling." After performing together, Animal gets a date (and a kiss) out of Miley, much to her father's chagrin.
- In The Muppets episode "Pig Girls Don't Cry", it is explained that Animal can't tour anymore because life on the road is no good for him. Animal laments the fact stating "Too many women. Too many towns."
- In more recent years, Animal's obsession with women has been replaced with a similar affection and obsession for Bunny.