When Families Grieve is a 2010 Sesame Street outreach video produced as part of their Talk, Listen, Connect series. The 28-minute video features an original Muppet storyline, as well as documentary segments featuring real families.
Select clips from the video were featured in the prime time special of the same name.
Starring the Muppets of Sesame Street:
- Kevin Clash as Elmo
- Bill Barretta as Louie
- Carmen Osbahr as Rosita
- Fran Brill as Mae
- Leslie Carrara as Jesse
- Stephanie D'Abruzzo as Jill
With the Sesame Street Muppet Performers:
- Co-Executive Producer: Kevin Clash
- Written by Christine Ferraro
- Directed by Kevin Clash
- Senior Creative Consultant: Kevin Clash
- Jim Henson's Creature Shop Workshop Crew: Jason Weber, Connie Peterson, Rollie Krewson, Polly Smith, Michelle Hickey, Heather Asch, Lara MacLean, Marc Borders, Molly Light, Colette Nickola, Loryn Brantz
- "Give Your Heart a Little Time" music and lyrics by Mark Radice, sung by Mark Radice and Kathryn Raio
- "Proud" music and lyrics by Mark Radice
- Sesame Workshop Executive Vice President, Education, Research and Outreach: Lewis Bernstein, Ph.D.
- Associate Director: Ken Diego
- Production Designer: Victor DiNapoli
- Graphic Designer: Peter Ortiz
- Vocal Coach: Paul Rudolph
- Cameras: Jerry Cancel, Shaun Harkins, Frank Biondo
- Sound Effects Editor: Dick Maitland, C.A.S.
- Storyboard Artist: Louis Henry Mitchell