Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Produced by||Sony Wonder|
|Catalogue no.||LVD 55725|
What's the Name of That Song? is a 2004 Sesame Street direct-to-video special in which Super Grover must find one song that the whole world can sing together. This video celebrates Sesame Street’s 35th anniversary.
The new segments were filmed on location in a New York City park.
The original DVD cover could open as a cardboard booklet, featuring lyrics to select songs from the video.
- Celebrity Sing (edited)
- Between - Wayne Brady
- From Your Head - Diane Schuur
- Gospel Alphabet - Patti LaBelle (edited)
- Eight Balls of Fur
- Letter Song
- That's the Letter O - Queen Latifah
- Number Song
- Counting Vacation
- Get Along
- Do De Rubber Duck
- Doin' the Pigeon
- Operatic Lullaby - Denyce Graves
- You Made Me Love You - Cookie Monster
- Everybody's Song - Diana Krall
- What's the Name of That Song Finale
DVD bonus features
- Muppet trivia
- Muppet interviews
- Classic Sesame Street shorts: ABC-DEF-GHI, But I Like You, Captain Vegetable, and Pinball Number Count remix video
- Parenting Section: Music Works Wonders