Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What's My Letter? was a Season 3 Sesame Street game show hosted by Guy Smiley. Prairie Dawn was the show's guest, and the object of the game was to guess a letter of the alphabet, given some clues. She manages to get the answer right when she hears the prize will be a mouse - which frightens her!
This was one of many tracks from the 1971 LP The Muppet Alphabet Album that was later recorded as a segment on the show, with the puppets lip-synching to the original album recording.
- Jim Henson puppeteered Guy, assisted by Caroll Spinney. Jane Henson puppeteered Prairie.
- Fisher-Price made a Sesame Street electronic game in 1995 called "What's My Letter?", inspired by this sketch.
- The Muppet Alphabet Album (1971)
- Muppet EFGH (single, 1971)
- Letters ...and Numbers, Too! (1974)
- Muppet EFGH (single, 1976)
- Sesame Street Treasury (album) (1980)
- Sing the Alphabet (1996)