Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wemble (verb) meaning to go to and from between two things without being able to make up your mind.
- "Don't wemble and just make a decision already!"
- Wembler (noun) one who wembles
- Wembling (verb) when one wembles
- Wembley (proper noun) a young Fraggle who wembles a lot
Synonyms: indecisive, inconclusive or uncertain
- Fragglish: in the language of the ancient Fraggles, "Wembley" means "No scratch nose in public."
- Gobo and Wembley Fraggle sing the song "Wemblin' Fool" lamenting their indecisiveness in Fraggle Rock episode 123.