|Written by||Sam Pottle and Tony Geiss|
|Publisher||Sesame Street Inc.|
- Ruthie and Marilyn Horne (First: Episode 3198)
- Ruthie and Wolfgang the Seal sing the song in a talent show act called the "Laughing Seal Duet" (EKA: Episode 3499)
- Bob and the Kids in episode 3808
- Ernie and Elmo (First: Episode 3802)
- This is a rare example of Elmo referring to himself as "I" and "me" instead of replacing the song lyrics to do so in the third person.
- Telly and Joshua Bell on the tuba and violin, respectively (First: Episode 3994)
- Big Bird (albums, Road To China and Evening at Pops appearance)
- Elmo, Zoe and Bob sing it in episode 4020.
- Horatio the Elephant sings a variation in episode 4136
- Elmo and Ieniemienie as "Wees Mijn Echo"
- Pancho and Isabel Lascuráin on Plaza Sésamo
- Rachel Dratch and John Tartaglia at Jim Henson's Musical World
- Audio (Grover and Madeline's version)
- Audio (Big Bird's version)
- Video (Grover and Madeline's version)
- The Sesame Street Songbook (1992 edition only)