Wayne Brady (b. 1972) is an actor, singer, television personality and comedian. He is best known for his work on the American version of the improvisation show Whose Line Is It Anyway?, where he particularly excelled at improvisational singing. His daytime talk show, The Wayne Brady Show, aired from 2002 to 2003. More recently, he has appeared in the Broadway revival of Chicago, on ads for CoffeeMate, and as the host of TV Land's That's What I'm Talking About, a talk show which discusses the role of blacks in the entertainment industry. He is the current host of Let's Make a Deal which airs on CBS. Currently, he voices Clover the bunny on Disney's Sofia the First.
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy appear on Brady's show to promote It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie. Kermit and Brady sing "Rapper's Delight".
- Brady appears in Sesame Street Episode 4052 where he pretends being a rock star, a ballerina, and a giant talking chicken to get the viewers to like him, but Elmo convinces him that he should just be himself.
- Brady performs a medley of songs from Mister Rogers' Neighborhood with Elmo, Zoe, Grover, Rosita and Big Bird as a tribute to Fred Rogers' passing at the 30th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards ceremony on May 16th.
- Kermit and Miss Piggy appear on The Wayne Brady Show to promote the DVD release of It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie. Brady, Kermit and Piggy perform "Brick House" together.
- Brady shares his favorite Sesame Street moment.
- Brady and his daughter, Maile, appear on the DVD Sesame Beginnings: Make Music Together.