Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a video game division of the Warner Bros. movie studio. It was established in 1993 as Warner Bros. Consumer Products and since then became a worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of video games for both internal and third party titles.
- Elmo's A-to-Zoo Adventure (2010)
- Cookie's Counting Carnival (2010)
- Ready, Set, Grover! (2011)
- Once Upon a Monster (2011)
- Elmo's Musical Monsterpiece (2012)
- ↑ "Warner Bros. Announces Publishing Agreement for Sesame Street Video Games", Sesame Workshop press release. January 13, 2010.