Vogue magazine has been published since 1892, Vogue Paris since 1920, and the British Vogue since 1916.
In The Muppets, Miss Piggy is fashion editor at Vogue Paris. In one scene, a mock Vogue Paris magazine can be seen in Miss Piggy's dressing room, featuring "Mademoiselle Piggy" herself on the cover. In an article reporting on Miss Piggy's part in the film, British Vogue dubbed it likely to be "one of the most fashionable films of 2012." In an interview with Perez Hilton, Piggy has contradicted this, saying that she edits the plus-sized section of a fashion magazine.
The February 2012 edition of Vogue Germany featured an interview with Miss Piggy, conducted by editor Antonia Steffens in L.A., in which Miss Piggy talks about her relationship with Kermit, other "boyfrogs," her favorite designers and fashion secrets.
- Baby Piggy appears on the cover of Vague in the Muppet Babies episode "Masquerading Muppets".
- In addition to Piggy working at Vogue Paris in The Muppets, a mock cover was seen in her desk.
- The Muppets' social media marketing for Muppets Most Wanted spoofed the actual current cover (with Kanye West and Kim Kardashian) with Kermit the Frog and Piggy in her Vivienne Westwood wedding dress from the film.
- ↑ "Chatting With… Miss Piggy!!", PerezHilton.com, June 23, 2011.
- ↑ "How Much Is That Piggy In The Window?" (2006)
- ↑ "Miss Muse" (2009)
- ↑ "Piggy À Paris" (2011)
- ↑ Jim's Red Book entry, 10/17/1982 - 'LA - D.C. Fashion Collection'.