Victor Yerrid is best known in the Muppet world for his work on a new online series on movies.com called Statler and Waldorf from the Balcony in which he performs Waldorf along with an assortment of other new and old characters.
Yerrid started out as an intern for the Jim Henson Company, and later worked for a time at the Muppet Workshop in New York advising interns of his own. He was a shipping coordinator for the film "Muppets From Space" and an assistant to the Workshop Director, Ed Christie.  He also contributed to The Muppets Big Book of Crafts.
|“||He and I have partnered up on lots of projects in the last several years and I think we’ve developed a good chemistry as performers. For "From the Balcony", we did about ninety-five percent of the puppeteering so we worked on just about every scene together. We were also involved in the creative meetings and got to pitch characters and segment ideas. He’s a terrific guy to work with.||”|
- Bear in the Big Blue House - Whiner
- Family Feud - Sweetums
- Keep Fishin' - Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
- Statler and Waldorf: From the Balcony - Waldorf, Billy, Detective, Hugo, Larry, Lester Possum, Loni Dunne, Louie, The State of Indiana, Jimmy Pureisle
- Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars - Bishan (puppetry only)
- The Producers: Lead Puppeteer, Pigeons
- A Brief History of Motion Pictures
- Disney Cruise Lines - Waldorf, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear
- Pajanimals- Squacky
- Sid the Science Kid - Mort, Gerald
- Puppet Up
- Greg the Bunny - Tardy Turtle, Cranky
- Angel - Polo in "Smile Time"
- Crank Yankers -
- The Book of Pooh -
- Drawn Together - Blind kid in "Clum Babies"
- Robot Chicken - Robot #5 in "Book of Corrine"