Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Victor DiNapoli began working for Sesame Street during the 1971-1972 season as a senior scenic artist, then as an art director in the early 1980s, and as production designer from then until Season 40. He also became a director on the series in 1995. He has won 5 Emmy Awards for "Outstanding Achievement in Children’s Programming in Art Direction/Scenic Design" and in 2001, won an Emmy for "Outstanding Achievement in Directing a Children’s Series." His other Muppet credits include serving as production designer on Big Bag and The Muppets at Walt Disney World. DiNapoli's television work outside of the Muppets includes Barney & Friends and Eureeka's Castle.
- Sesame Street (seasons 16 - 40)
- Little Muppet Monsters
- Shalom Sesame
- The Muppets at Walt Disney World
- Elmo's Sing-Along Guessing Game
- Sesame Street: 25 Wonderful Years
- A New Baby in My House
- Elmo Saves Christmas
- Elmo's World: Wild Wild West!
- When Families Grieve
- Sesame Street (seasons 27 to 38, including episode 3981)
- Elmo's World (including Ears, Hands, School, Skin, Weather and other episodes)
- A Brief History of Motion Pictures
- Elmo's World: Wild Wild West! (Arizona segment)
- Computer Caper
- What's the Name of That Song
- Happy Healthy Monsters
- A Sesame Street Christmas Carol
- Love the Earth!