Victor DiNapoli began working for Sesame Street during the 1971-1972 season as a senior scenic artist, then as an art director in the early 1980s, and as production designer from then until Season 40. He also became a director on the series in 1995. He has won 5 Emmy Awards for "Outstanding Achievement in Children’s Programming in Art Direction/Scenic Design" and in 2001, won an Emmy for "Outstanding Achievement in Directing a Children’s Series." His other Muppet credits include serving as production designer on Big Bag and The Muppets at Walt Disney World. DiNapoli's television work outside of the Muppets includes Barney & Friends and Eureeka's Castle.
- Sesame Street (seasons 16 - 40)
- Little Muppet Monsters
- Shalom Sesame
- The Muppets at Walt Disney World
- Elmo's Sing-Along Guessing Game
- Sesame Street: 25 Wonderful Years
- A New Baby in My House
- Elmo Saves Christmas
- Elmo's World: Wild Wild West!
- When Families Grieve
- Sesame Street (seasons 27 - 38, including episode 3981)
- Elmo's World (including Ears, Hands, School, Skin, Weather and other episodes)
- A Brief History of Motion Pictures
- Elmo's World: Wild Wild West! (Arizona segment)
- Computer Caper
- What's the Name of That Song
- Happy Healthy Monsters
- A Sesame Street Christmas Carol
- Love the Earth!