Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Val Wardlaw is a visual effects artist working in the digital field. She worked with Jim Henson's Creature Shop variously as compositor, animator, or supervisor of computer-generated or supplemented Creatures. She had previously worked with the Computer Film Company, including on The Muppet Christmas Carol.
Wardlaw co-founded the visual effects house Baseblack, which worked on Harry Potter movies, Hotel Rwanda, Casino Royale, Hot Fuzz, and Hellboy II: The Golden Army. In 2011, she founded a new company, Perluceo, working mainly on documentaries and 3D films, including Disney's Bears.
Muppet/Creature Shop credits
- The Muppet Christmas Carol - Digital/optical effects (Computer Film Company)
- The Adventures of Pinocchio - Assistant visual effects supervisor (2nd unit)
- The Talented Mr. Ripley - Visual effects
- Arabian Nights - Creature artist
- Rat - Visual effects supervisor
- Jason and the Argonauts - Harpies sequence
- The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas - CGI Remote Control Bird
- Jack and the Beanstalk: The Real Story - Compositor
- Sesame Street 4-D - Lead technical director