I'm at work on Bear in the Big Blue House! I edit the show at TV.com and am happy to bring my knowledge of it here. There's still a lot of work to do on the guide, but good progress is being made. Currently I need to:
- Finish watching/rewatching all episodes I have on tape (complete) and add the info to the guide (complete!)
- Enhance the info for episode details added early on that could use some sprucing up now that I'm more familiar with the Wiki format and what items I'm looking for; also go through remaining episodes for which details were added only to the TV.com guide, but haven't yet been added to Muppet Wiki. (nearly complete)
- Seek out videos/DVDs from the library for those episodes that I don't have on my own tapes
- Find any other episodes any other way I can
- Add more cast and crew information
- Seek out more books and other merchandise
I've recently created a song lyrics page for the show! Check it out here. It now has over 100 songs and has been split into separate pages for songs that are available on Bear albums.
Something new --- I've made a page of songs I'd like to be included on a Bear album if another new one were ever released. It's in progress, check it out here.
It's been a long time since I've watched Sesame Street or other Muppet productions, but that's not to say that I don't like them, just that they haven't been on my radar lately.
Although I've mostly been working on Bear, I try to help out elsewhere when I can. Lately, I've been adding information for Sesame Street Magazine since I can get this from the library system where I work. Having access to such a huge library system (most of Ohio, really) there's a lot of info I can add. Lately I've also been getting Sesame Street books from the library.