Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Universal Studios Singapore (USS) is the Singaporean Universal Studios theme park located within (and maintained by) Resorts World Sentosa on Sentosa Island. It is the second Universal Studios theme park in Asia (Universal Studios Japan being the first) and the first in Southeast Asia. The park officially opened on May 28, 2011.
- When I Grow Up – A 12-minute stage show featuring Elmo, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Abby Cadabby, Grover, Bert and Ernie. A trimmed down version of the Sesame Street Live show of the same name (both the original and the updated version).
- Dance with Bert and Ernie – A seven-minute show with Bert, Ernie, Elmo and Grover. Performed outside Rockefeller Center.
- Our Favorite Things – Bert, Oscar and Cookie Monster sing about the things they love in this six-minute show. Performed outside Loui’s Pizza and Union City News Agency.
- Sesame Street Saves Christmas - Seasonal show
Spaghetti Space Chase
Main article: Spaghetti Space Chase
Sesame Street merchandise (both park-exclusive items and imports) is sold in gift shops around the park, including Big Bird's Emporium. There is also a Sesame Street School Bus retail cart outside Rockefeller Center (former location for The Yellow Cab Co. Taxi, which has since moved to Water Street, near KT Grill).
Sesame Street Character Breakfast Program
The breakfast buffet program, hosted by Loui's Pizza, is available on select dates. The breakfast program is not included in the day-pass to USS; guests will have to reserve their tickets online or purchase their tickets at the ticketing booth upon entering the park.
Special and seasonal Events
- Official site
- Nick Sim, "Video: Universal Studios Singapore hints at Sesame Street ride for 2013", Theme Park Tourist, May 18, 2012.