Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
U is the 21st letter of the English alphabet.
As a character, the letter U appeared in such skits as "U Really Got a Hold on Me," in which a Muppet version of the letter hugs and squeezes Smokey Robinson. In Season 28 of Sesame Street, a different Muppet version of the uppercase letter was serenaded by Melissa Etheridge in "Like the Way U Does."
Songs about U
- "I Get a Kick Out of U"
- "I'm in Love with U"
- "Thinking of U" by the Beetles
- "Like the Way U Does" by Melissa Etheridge
- "U Really Got a Hold on Me" by Smokey Robinson
Sketches about U
- Professor Hastings gives a "U Lecture"
- The Typewriter: "U - Umbrella"
- Human letters at the Beach (EKA: Episode 3529)
- Ernie sings "Happy Birthday" to the letter U
- Cartoon: U for uniform
|Previous letter:||Next letter:|