Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Twelve Angry Men is a courtroom drama by Reginald Rose which began as a 1954 television play (aired on Studio One). It was adapted into a 1957 feature length film (remade for cable in 1997, starring Jack Lemmon) and stage versions have been performed in many venues (including Broadway and community theater) since 1964. All tell the story of a jury forced to reconsider its nearly unanimous decision by the single dissenter who sows a seed of reasonable doubt.
- "Monsterpiece Theater" of Sesame Street featured the movie as one of its skits, where Alistair Cookie is confronted by twelve angry men.
- Twelve Angry Men is one of the books checked out by the Count in Episode 3339 of Sesame Street (1995).
- Tony Danza played Juror #7 in the 1997 film
- Ossie Davis played Juror #2 in the 1997 TV movie
- Faith Elliott worked as a script supervisor on the 1957 film
- Henry Fonda played Juror #8 in the 1957 film
- Peter Friedman played Juror #10 in a 2004 Broadway revival
- James Gandolfini played Juror #6 in the 1997 TV movie
- George C. Scott played Juror #3 in the 1997 TV movie
- Jack Warden played Juror #7 in the 1957 film