A number of Sesame Street segments involved certain characters being given a task to accomplish in fifteen seconds, with a time clock appearing behind them. Usually, the characters wouldn't accomplish these tasks until the very last second, usually due to them thinking that the amount of time given is not enough.
- Humphrey gives Baby Natasha 15 seconds to show what a nose is. She grabs Humphrey's nose, but won't let go.
This segment can be seen in the Web Video Player.
- Grover and Rosita are given 15 seconds to demonstrate love, but Grover doesn't think that they can in only 15 seconds.
This sketch appears on the CD-rom that came with Playtime with Grover.
- Maria (in voice-over) gives Humphrey, Ingrid, and Baby Natasha 15 seconds to show what between means, but they don't get it right until after the time is up.
This sketch appears in Let's Play Games.
- Prairie Dawn gives Grover 15 seconds to say an S word, but Grover has trouble thinking of an S word, especially since the ticking of he clock is too distracting.
This sketch appeared in All-Star Alphabet.
- Telly Monster is given 15 seconds to say a word that begins with the letter T.
This sketch appears on the CD-Rom that came with Let's Play Games.