Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mythical gods, figures of worship, or beings of theological origin.
- The Boss
- The Devil
- The Great Popsicle
- The Great Potato
- Jesus Christ
- The Mighty Favog
- Sacrificial Idol
- The Spirit of the Telephone
- Statler appears as the Christian God originally rendered by Michelangelo in his painting The Creation of Adam, in the Muppet Art: 1999 Calendar. He breathes life into Kermit the Frog.
- When an unseen Martin Sheen addresses Big Bird over the loudspeaker in I Love Liberty, Big Bird questions, "I thought on the seventh day you rested!"
- In episode 322 of The Muppet Show, Roy Rogers ends the show by saying "...goodbye, good luck, and may the Good Lord take a likin' to ya."
- In episode 516, Dr. Bob tells one of his typically bad jokes while the roof of the Muppet Theatre is missing. After his joke is met with a flash of thunder and lightning, Dr. Bob comments that he didn't think his joke was that bad, suggesting that the meteorologic response came from a being with some control over such events.
- "God save my little broken body." -- Rizzo the Rat, The Muppet Christmas Carol
- Miss Piggy complains that the lilacs in her dressing room don't smelly lilac-y enough in The Muppets episode "Pig Girls Don't Cry". Kermit, taking notes, writes, "talk to god about lilacs."