|Written by||Jeff Moss and Joe Raposo|
|Publisher||Festival Attractions, Inc.; Instructional Children's Music Inc.; Jonico Music Inc.|
"The Word Family Song" is a Sesame Street song about making simple rhyming words, that is usually sung by several people together. It has been used for a variety of ending sounds such as "op", "an", "at", and "et". A sample lyric as illustrated on this page is "You take an 'm' that's 'mmm', and an o-p op. You put them all together and that spells mop!"
- Audio (Gordon, Susan, Mr. Hooper and Oscar "et" words version)
- Audio (Dan and friend "an" words version)
- Somebody Come and Play (1974)
- Video (Anything Muppets "op" words version)
- Getting Ready To Read (1986)