The Three Sisters is a play by Russian playwright Anton Chekhov inspired by the Brontë Sisters (Charlotte, Emily, and Anne). The play was written in 1900, and has been produced countless times, including nearly a dozen productions on Broadway.
- In a 1989 episode of Sesame Street, Hoots the Owl is interviewing Alice the Actress on his late night talk show. She is currently starring as Flopsy in the play "The Three Sisters." In this instance the play is about Peter Rabbit and his three sisters.
- Paul Giamatti played Andrei Prozorov in the 1997 Broadway revival
- Kevin Kline played Vershinin in the 1973 Broadway revival
- Austin Pendleton directed a version of the play for the Steppenwolf Theatre, as well as appeared in another production as Tusenbach
- Jerry Stiller played Chebutykin in the 1997 Broadway revival