This game is a spoof of Alexander Dumas' 1844 novel The Three Musketeers. Telly, Zoe and Grover are on a quest to find King Oscar's missing Royal Pig. Each has a special skill: Telly knows about shapes, Zoe is good with animals, and Grover reads very well. They must cooperate to complete their tasks.
- "King Oscar's Royal Junk": Find items described by King Oscar.
- "Fish and Birdie Pile Up": Help Zoe send the animals stuck in a traffic jam home.
- "Telly's Tremendous Triangle": Match shapes to make a ramp over the town wall.
- "Bridge-Building Blast": Put the right number of bricks into Grover's machine to build a bridge across the canyon.
- "The Big Pig": The Grouchketeers must cooperate to rescue the Royal Pig from a mud pit.
- "The Mud Ball": Pick an instrument for the Royal Pig to play at the Mud Ball.
- This game is part of the two-disc set Sesame Street Reading Games.