Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This game is a spoof of Alexander Dumas' 1844 novel The Three Musketeers. Telly, Zoe and Grover are on a quest to find King Oscar's missing Royal Pig. Each has a special skill: Telly knows about shapes, Zoe is good with animals, and Grover reads very well. They must cooperate to complete their tasks.
- "King Oscar's Royal Junk": Find items described by King Oscar.
- "Fish and Birdie Pile Up": Help Zoe send the animals stuck in a traffic jam home.
- "Telly's Tremendous Triangle": Match shapes to make a ramp over the town wall.
- "Bridge-Building Blast": Put the right number of bricks into Grover's machine to build a bridge across the canyon.
- "The Big Pig": The Grouchketeers must cooperate to rescue the Royal Pig from a mud pit.
- "The Mud Ball": Pick an instrument for the Royal Pig to play at the Mud Ball.
- This game is part of the two-disc set Sesame Street Reading Games.