Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Music by||Christopher Cerf|
|Lyrics by||Thad Mumford|
|Publisher||Splotched Animal Music Company (BMI), Sesame Street, Inc. (ASCAP)|
This song is about the top ten things that someone should do to stay healthy. The Fat Blue Anything Muppet patient keeps sitting up and repeating some of Dr. Thad's lines but keeps getting pushed back down into his bed by one of the doctors.
The song is a parody of the 1958 song "The Ten Commandments of Love" as recorded by Harvey and the Moonglows.
- Christopher Cerf, the song's composer, also supplies backing vocals.
- On Count It Higher: Great Music Videos from Sesame Street, the video has MTV-style captions that refer to as "Medical Records."; lyrics to this song were released on a songbook in the original VHS release.
- At the beginning, a voice on the intercom can be heard paging "Dr. Stone."
- Born to Add (1983)
- The Best of Sesame Street (1987)
- Sesame Street Best (1997)
- Healthy Habits Collection (2013)
- Numbers (computer game) (released as audio)