The Squirrelles were a singing group on Sesame Street comprised of three female squirrels named Rhonda (the pink lead singer, voiced by Lillias White), Darlene (lavender) and Crystal (dark purple). They were a parody of the 1960s R&B group the Shirelles, and most of their songs are spoofs of 1960s pop hits.
The Squirrelles debuted in Season 25, and were among the many female characters added that season to improve the gender ratio of the Muppet cast (including Zoe and Wanda Cousteau). The group lived in a tree in the park around the corner.
- "Baby, Baby, Baby" (EKA: Episode 3187)
- "My Boyfriend's Back and Front" (spoof of "My Boyfriend's Back") (EKA: Episode 3902)
- "Da Don't Walk" (spoof of "Da Doo Ron Ron")
- "Cracking Nuts" (spoof of "Breaking Up is Hard to Do") (EKA: Episode 4086)
- "Don't Be a Tough Nut to Crack" (spoof of "Will You Love Me Tomorrow") (EKA: Episode 3281)
- "The Silly Squirrel Dance" (EKA: Episode 3161)
- "Nuts About Nuts" (EKA: Episode 3156)
- "Big Bird Doesn't Fly" (spoof of "Big Girls Don't Cry") (EKA: Episode 3603)
- Lillias White as Rhonda (voice only)
- Julianne Buescher (puppet and singing)
- Lisa Buckley as Darlene (non-singing voice)
- Pam Arciero as Crystal (non-singing voice)
- Hot! Hot! Hot! Dance Songs (1997)