Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This was one of five books released as part of The Sesame Street Learning Kit.
The book features photos and dialogue from early Sesame Street inserts, including:
- Ernie and Bert: Bert shows Ernie pictures and he needs to tell what happens next. Ernie tells Bert some very imaginative stories based on the pictures. For the last picture (a man about to drive his car over a nail), Ernie says, "I think a monster's going to appear". Sure enough, behind Bert's back, Cookie Monster appears: "Can I have a cookie?" (First: Episode 0056)
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit talks about the word "in," and the monster (an early version of Grover) wants to help him teach. Kermit has a big box that he wants the monster to get inside, but he can't seem to grasp the concept of IN ... he gets beside the box, on the box, and under the box. Finally, he reveals why he can't get in the box: because "Fred" is already inside it! (First: Episode 0056)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie is upside down on a ceiling and decides to pour himself a glass of milk on the ceiling. Bert doesn't think that's possible, but Ernie manages. (EKA: Episode 0016)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie and Bert divide jellybeans among themselves. There is one more than can be divided. Bert thanks Ernie for giving him the extra one, but Ernie realizes that that isn't fair, and eats it so they can be even. (EKA: Episode 0014)
- Alice Braithwaite Goodyshoes decides to show the viewers what through means by pouring a bucket of paint into a vertical pipe, but it goes through at the worst possible time... (First: Episode 0001)
- Alice is standing next to a bathtub full of water. She is dry. A monster comes by and dumps the water on her, causing her to be wet, and then kisses her. "Bleah!" she says.(First: Episode 0005)
- Alice uses a brick wall to demonstrate around (by going around the wall), under (by pretending to climb under it), and over (by jumping over it, and crashing when she lands). (First: Episode 0076)