Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Music by||Jeff Moss|
|Lyrics by||Jerry Juhl|
|Publisher||Festival Attractions Inc.|
In "The Question Song", a little girl (performed by Fran Brill) sings a song where she asks questions, and says that all answers begin with a Q. Grover keeps getting the answers wrong, always answering something that has to do with a cow.
- The Muppet Alphabet Album (1971)
- Muppet QRST (single, 1971)
- Grover Sings the Blues (1974)
- Muppet QRST (single, 1976)
- Letters, Numbers and Signs (1977)
- Sesame Street Treasury (album) (1980)
- Sing the Alphabet (1996)
- Letters (computer game) (released as audio)