Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Puppetry Journal is the official magazine of the Puppeteers of America, Inc. The magazine is published four times a year, in Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer.
- Winter 2001: Muppetfest: Reports by Michael Dixon, Sam Hale, and Brian Stokes
- Fall 2005: Cover story, "In the Company of Genius - 50 years of Jim Henson's Muppets", by Paul Eide, with Steve Abrams, from an interview with Jerry Juhl
- Spring 2007: "Go Wild and Draw - A Conversation with Muppet Designer Ed Eyth", by Patrick Johnson with Carrie Hayward
- Summer 2007: Martin P. Robinson and Telly Monster appear on the cover as part of "PUPPET RAMPAGE 2007"
- Fall 2008: "Digital Puppetry and the Jim Henson Studio", by Paul Eide
- Fall 2009: Cover story, "Celebrating an Amazing 40 Years on Sesame Street," edited by Paul Eide