|Country (Language)|| Egypt|
(Modern Standard Arabic)
| Dubbing Studio/|
|Script Translator/Editor||Omar Hasny|
|Voice Director||Yara Ala|
|Musical Adaptation|| Nayer Nagui|
Omar Hasny (song adaptation)
المبتس is the Arabic dub of The Muppets . Although the dub was produced in Egypt, the same version was released in other Arabic-speaking countries in Middle East, like Lebanon, Jordan, Syria and Saudi Arabia.
The Arabic dub aired on a Middle East TV channel called Jeem. On cinemas, DVD and Blu-Ray releases in Middle East the movie is available only in Arabic subtitles.
- Hany Abdul Hai as Gary (speaking)
- Nayer Nagui as Gary (singing)
- Noha Fekry as Mary
- Ziad El-Sherif as Walter
- Elhamy Amin as Tex Richman
- Moawad Ismael as Kermit the Frog
- Ahmed Harfoush as Miss Piggy and Fozzie Bear
- Tarek Al-Berlsy as Gonzo
- Additional voices: Ahmed Salah, Adham Mahmoud, Amal Abdullah, Ines Sabri, Bahaa Ayoub, Khalid Al-Shershaby, Rasha Hamdi, Radwan Sawan, Shehab Mahmoud, Mohamed Al-Shershaby, Mohamed Hassan, Mahmoud Hammouda, Mahmoud Amer, Marwa Farag, Mustafa Al-Bara, Moataz Matar, Nader Al-Masry, Yara Ala
- Singers: Nayer Nagui, Ziad El-Sherif, Noha Fekry, Moawad Ismael, Ahmed Harfoush, July Fanzee, Noha Qiis, Dina Iskandar, Nora Wissa, Bahaa Ayoub, Adham Mahmoud
- Producers: Aysha Selim, Nemat Al-Sharnouby, Sally Qandil, Fatima Noor, Dima Hossam
- Mixing Studio: Dubbing Brothers
- Creative Supervisor (DCVI): Nadira Kacimi
- Creative Director (DCVI): Boualem Lamhene
- Arabic version produced by: Disney Character Voices International, Inc.