Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Miss Piggy Calendar 1982: Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy in Great Lovers of the Silver Screen was published in 1981 by Muppet Press and Alfred A. Knopf Productions (ISBN: 394-74873-5). It is the third in the successful line of Miss Piggy Calendars produced in the 1980s. The 1982 calendar featured Miss Piggy and Kermit as famous movie couples.
- Directed by Michael K. Frith
- Photography: John E. Barrett
- Costume Director: Calista Hendrickson
- Art Director/Main Titles: Amy E. Koblenzer
- Executive Producer: Robert A. Gottlieb
- Props and Sets: Bruce A. Morozko
- Stylist and Scenic Artiste: Dennis Smith
- Carpenter's Mate: Karl Soderstrom
- Senior Camera Assistant: Marianne Bernstein
- Best Boy/Production Assistant: Lyndon Mosse
- Creative Consultant: Christopher B. Cerf
- Music Editor: Jane Leventhal
- Costume Design Associate and Costumer: Deborah Lombardi
- Costumer to the Rats: Debra I. Schneider
- Hatter: Joanne Green
- Assistant Costumer: Danielle Obinger
- Hairstylist: Christine Cooper
- Hairstylist Associate: Joe Blitz
- Letterforms/Main Title: Richard Nebiolo
- Production: Ellen McNeilly