"The King Who Couldn't See So Well" is a Sesame Street story read by Ruthie to two kids. In the story, a king can't see his subjects, his daughter, his royal dinner, or his reflection in the mirror. Luckily, the Royal Smart Person (a little girl) tells him he needs glasses. He gets a pair from the eye doctor, which improves his sight (and his life) greatly.
- David Rudman as the king
- Fran Brill as the Royal Daughter
- Alice Dinnean as the Royal Smart Person and Royal Subject
- Joey Mazzarino as the King's assistant
- Martin P. Robinson as the chef and Royal Subject
- Kevin Clash as Royal Subject