The Julie Andrews Hour was a television variety series starring Julie Andrews that aired between 1972 and 1973. Distributed by ITC and aired in the U.S. on ABC, the show ran for twenty-four episodes. Jim Henson and the Muppets appeared on the February 17, 1973 episode with Sandy Duncan and Sergio Franchi entitled The Magical Musical World of Julie Andrews. This would be the first time Henson and the Muppets made a production both with Andrews as well as with British television producer Lew Grade, who would ultimately become key in the creation of "The Muppet Show" in 1976.
- A female Muppet (who looks similar to an early pre-cursor to Zelda Rose) tries to arrange some flowers in a vase, but keeps getting interrupted by the Flower-Eating Monster.
- Jim Henson sits in on a discussion panel with Andrews, Sandy Duncan and Sergio Franchi.
- Thog does a song and dance number "Oh Babe What Would You Say" with Andrews. He would later perform the same number with Kaye Ballard on The Muppet Show. Thog also shows up in a striped suit during the credits.
- Jim Henson performs Rowlf and Flower-Eating Monster
- Frank Oz performs the Muppet Woman
- John Lovelady assists Frank Oz and Jim Henson
- Jerry Nelson performs Thog