|Music by||Christopher Cerf|
|Lyrics by||Christopher Cerf and Norman Stiles|
|Publisher|| Splotched Animal Music (BMI),|
Sesame Street Inc. (ASCAP)
"The Honker-Duckie-Dinger Jamboree" is a Sesame Street song sung by Ernie with his Rubber Duckie. As he sings, some Honkers (including Homer) and one of the Dingers dance around, making their respective sounds. The song takes place on a farm.
Episode 4028 focused on Ernie planning another Honker-Duckie-Dinger Jamboree. In a Play with Me Sesame segment, Grover played along to a showing of the clip. In "Elmo's World: Bells", Ernie performs a rendition of the song in a video e-mail.
- Behind-the-scenes footage of the filming of this segment appears on disc 1 of the DVD set Sesame Street: 40 Years of Sunny Days.
- The performers are Jim Henson as Ernie (assisted by Ed Christie), Martin P. Robinson as the Dinger, Kathryn Mullen as Green Honker (Homer), Cheryl Blaylock as Sky Blue Honker, and Brian Muehl as Purple Honker.
- Jon Stone directed this segment.
- This segment was shot on January 14, 1983.
- The Gang's All Here! (1983)
- Put Down the Duckie! (1990)
- Jim Henson: A Sesame Street Celebration (1991)
- Cheep Thrills (1994)
- Silly Songs (1996)
- Elmo's Rainbow and Other Springtime Stories exclusive bonus CD (2010)
- Sing Yourself Silly (Beginning and ending are both cut)
- Sesame Street's 25th Birthday: A Musical Celebration - clip only
- Let's Play Games - with Grover playing along
- Sesame Street: 40 Years of Sunny Days
- The Sesame Street Songbook (1992 edition only)