The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy is an animated series on Cartoon Network.
- "It's Hokey Mon!"
- Two kids in an alley are playing with HokeyMon! (takeoff on Pokemon) cards. One card has a creature named "Snuffleups", a parody of Mr. Snuffleupagus.
- "Scythe for Sale"
- Billy opens a dumpster and a parody version of Oscar the Grouch pops out of it, yelling "Get outta my house!". A car then crashes into the dumpster. The guy in the car and "Oscar" start telling kids it's wrong to play with scythes and are backed up by a parody of the Sesame Street theme music.
- "Puddle Jumpin"
- When Billy arrives in a swamp, a Kermit the Frog look-alike is sitting in a tree, playing the banjo, and is quickly eaten by a crocodile.
- "The Crawling Niceness"
- When Billy is going though Grim's trunk, one of the magical items he throws out is "a dark crystal".
- "Tween Wolf"
- Irwin is walking through the street on the way to the store, repeating from the Sesame Street cartoon: "Loaf of bread, container of milk, stick of butter..."
- Gilbert Gottfried voiced Santa Claus in "Billy & Mandy Save Christmas"
- Andrea Martin voiced Monster Wife in "Be A-Fred, Be Very A-Fred"
- Rob Paulsen voiced Additional Characters
- Kevin Michael Richardson voiced Corn Vendor
- Tara Strong voiced Herfeffenie in "One Crazy Summoner"
- John Vernon voiced Dean Toadblatt in "Nigel Planter and the Chamber Pot of Secrets," "Toadblatt's School of Sorcery," and "One Crazy Summoner"
- Frank Welker voiced Additional Characters
- Betty White voiced Mrs. Doolin in "Who Killed Who?"
- Fred Willard voiced Boogey Man in "Bully Boogie" and "Billy & Mandy's Big Boogey Adventure"
- "Weird Al" Yankovic voiced the Squid Hat in "Toadblatt's School of Sorcery" and "One Crazy Summoner"