The Fairly OddParents is an animated Nickelodeon series created by Butch Hartman, focusing on the exploits of young Timmy Turner and his fairy godparents, Cosomo and Wanda. The show initially began as a series of shorts on Oh Yeah! Cartoons in 1998, before spinning off into its own series in 2001.
- In the made-for-TV movie "Channel Chasers" one of the TV shows is entitled "Poppyseed Avenue," a parody of Sesame Street. A puppet version of Vicky walks up to a brick wall and says "Today's show is brought to you by the letter 'V'." (She holds up a letter 'V' ) She runs into a fake TV and jumps through the screen. Then, puppets of Timmy, his adult form, Cosmo, and Wanda walk up to the wall. Timmy and his adult form walk towards the TV. Cosmo looks at Wanda and blurts out, "I've never felt more alive. Get it? Felt!" They all jump through the TV.
- In the episode "OddPirates," the town baseball team, The Pirates, is playing, and a real pirate is running around saying nothing but "Arrrr." He passes two Sesame Street type monsters who are holding up the letters Q and R.
- Jason Alexander portrayed the live-action version of Cosmo in A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up, Timmy Turner!
- Alec Baldwin voiced Future Timmy in "Channel Chasers"
- Gilbert Gottfried voiced Dr. Bender and Wendell
- Cheryl Hines portrayed the live-action version of Wanda in A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up, Timmy Turner!
- Randy Jackson provided Poof's speaking voice at the end of A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up, Timmy Turner!
- Chris Kirkpatrick voiced Chip Skylark
- Jay Leno voiced the Crimson Chin and the Nega Chin
- Rob Paulsen voiced Mark Chang, King Grippulon, Bucky McBadbat and Happy Peppy Gary
- Tony Sirico voiced Big Daddy
- Ben Stein voiced The Pixies
- Tara Strong voiced Timmy Turner and Poof
- Frank Welker voiced Doidle