- Kermit the Frog mentions Florence Henderson's role on the show as a mother of six (and her offstage role as a mother of four) when introducing her number, "Elusive Butterfly" on episode 107 of The Muppet Show.
- Sesame Street spoofed the theme song in 1998 as "Telly's Lunch."
- Sesame Street also parodied the theme with a song insert, "The Braid-y Bunch," about girls who love to braid their hair. (EKA: Episode 3357)
- The Big Bad Wolf sings a song about his family in the song "Bad Wolf," with his family displayed on screen in a nod to the layout of The Brady Bunch opening credits.
- The Aliens in the Family episode "A Very Brody Tweeznax" takes its name from the 1988 special A Very Brady Christmas.
- On Dinosaurs, the Dinosaur TV show "Way Too Complicated" borrows from the opening sequence of The Brady Bunch.
- The Brady's dog Tiger was ranked number fifty in Animal Planet's 50 Greatest TV Animals, which included Big Bird and Kermit.
- Richard Belzer played an LAPD Detective in A Very Brady Sequel (1996)
- Edgar Bergen appeared as himself in The Brady Bunch Hour (1977)
- Milton Berle appeared as himself in The Brady Bunch Hour (1977)
- Bruce Bilson directed several episodes of the original series and The Bradys.
- Imogene Coca played Aunt Jenny in "Jan's Aunt Jenny" (1972)
- Micky Dolenz played himself in The Brady Bunch Movie (1995)
- Nicholas Hammond played Doug Simpson in the episode "The Subject Was Noses" (1973)
- Christopher Knight played Peter Brady
- Rich Little appeared as himself in The Brady Bunch Hour (1977)
- Michael McKean played Larry Dittmeyer in The Brady Bunch Movie (1995)
- Joe Namath played himself in "Mail Order Hero" (1973)
- Rosie O'Donnell played herself in A Very Brady Sequel (1996)
- Stuart Pankin played Frank in The Brady Girls Get Married (1981)
- Vincent Price played Professor Hubert Whitehead in two episodes
- Tony Randall appeared on The Brady Bunch Hour (1976)
- Robbie Rist played Cousin Oliver in the final six episodes of The Brady Bunch
- Brian Tochi played Tommy in the episode "What Goes Up" (1970)
- Paul Williams appeared as himself in The Brady Bunch Hour (1977)
- Rita Wilson played Pat Conway in the episode "Greg's Triangle" (1972)