|Produced by:||Random House Home Video|
In this video, Elmo prepares for the "Monster Art Show", but he must choose only one of his drawings. He shows the drawings to his friends, who all like his drawings so much that he gives them the drawings. Will he have any left to enter?
A sequel, The Best of Elmo 2, was released in 2010.
- "One Fine Face" (EKA: Episode 2934)
- "In Your Imagination" (EKA: Episode 3119)
- "Happy Tapping with Elmo"
- Elmo and Julia Roberts talk about being afraid (EKA: Episode 3084)
- "Five Jive with Elmo Hammer" (EKA: Episode 3190)
- "Three" (EKA: Episode 3123)
- Elmo and Whoopi Goldberg talk about hair, skin, and fur (First: Episode 2746)
- "Heavy and Light" (EKA: Episode 2888)
- "The Sound That's in the Air" (EKA: Episode 3079)
- "Elmo's Song" (EKA: Episode 2710)
- When Zoe looks at Elmo's drawings, one of them is of his performance of "Right in the Middle of My Face." The segment is not featured in the video, however.