Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Beach Boys are a popular rock group, whose fame rose during the 1960's for their many hit singles, which are often associated with summer due to the subject matter of surfing and the beach.
Songs covered by The Muppets
- "Fun, Fun, Fun"
- "I Get Around"
- Muppet Beach Party, Kokomo music video
- "Little Saint Nick"
- "Merry Christmas Baby"
- Muppet Beach Party
- "Surfin' Safrari"
- "Surfin' USA"
- The Muppet Show episode 518: Marty Feldman
- The group was mentioned in "Floyd's Record Rap" in the sixteenth issue of Muppet Magazine.
- The Sesame Street song, "Let's Go Tubbin' Today," is performed in the style of the Beach Boys. The album, Sesame Road, credits the song to "The Bath Boys."
- Another Sesame song, "Coastline," parodies "Surfin' USA" (an alternate title being "Coastline USA").
- In a Good Morning America sketch, Louis Kazagger interviews three baseballs. He tries to jog their memory of "the boys of summer." The balls, not familiar with the terminology, think he's referring to the Beach Boys and start singing "Surfin' Safari."