|Written by||Joe Raposo|
|Publisher|| Instructional Children's Music Inc.,|
Sesame Street Inc.,
Jonico Music Inc.
"The Batty Bat" is a Sesame Street song. The waltz is performed by The Count with Ftatateeta and the Bats. The Count sings about his life as a boy. He was living with his family in an old, drafty castle. They learned to be happy by doing the title dance.
An instrumental version of the song is used in the DVD special Count on Elmo during a montage of the Count.
- Put Down the Duckie! (1990)
- Silly Songs (1996)
- The Count's Countdown (1997)
- Elmo Says BOO! (1998)
- Big Bird's Sunny Day Camp Out (2000)
- Songs from the Street: 35 Years of Music (2003)
- Elmo's Dance Party (2012)
- Halloween Collection (2012)
- Dance Along! (1990, first verse cut)
- Sesame Street: 25 Wonderful Years (1993, beginning edited)
- Elmo Says BOO! (1997)
- 40 Years of Sunny Days (2009)
- The Sesame Street Songbook (1992 edition only)