Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland is a Sesame Street CD-ROM game for home computers. The game was developed by Mattel Media in October 1999, and re-released by Encore Software and Sesame Workshop in 2005. Travel with Elmo to recover his lost blanket in Grouchland. Concepts introduced include sharing and friendship, while skills such as problem solving, observation, prediction, and spatial relations are emphasized.
- "Draw, Hide-n-Seek": Elmo draws clues on his blackboard to find his Blanket.
- "Main Street": Look for Blanket
- "Building Tracks": Help Elmo rebuild the tracks in the coal mine.
- "Make Music with the Stenchmen": Complete a musical machine.
- "Climb Mt. Pickanose": Find the correct route to the top of the mountain.
- "Huxley's Castle": Repeat the secret code to free Blanket.