Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cat no.||R2 78445|
Released by Kid Rhino, the children's division of Rhino Records, this is a companion CD for the book of the same name. It features poems, stories, and songs, all produced to benefit St. Jude's Hospital.
Additional artwork for the album was created by Joe Mathieu.
Producers: Marlo Thomas and Christopher Cerf
- All Kinds of People - Sheryl Crow
- The Mouse, the Bird and the Sausage - David Hyde Pierce
- I Want It! - Uncle Kracker & Marlo Thomas
- Teeny Meany - James Earl Jones & Marlo Thomas
- An Attitude of Gratitude - Jimmy Buffett
- A Different Aladdin - Billy Crystal
- A Smile Connects Us - Kermit the Frog
- The Thing About Generosity - Marlo Thomas
- Unsung Heroes - Wayne Brady
- Josie's First Allowance Day - Rosie Perez
- The Little Stuff - Marlo Thomas
- The Nothingest Girl in the World - Sarah Jessica Parker
- (I'll Give) Anything But Up! - Hilary Duff
- Point of View - Robin Williams
- You Know My Brother (He's So Heavy) - The Bacon Brothers
- Cheesybreadville - Antonio Banderas
- Snow, Aldo - Jennifer Aniston
- Sing Me the Story of Your Day - Faith Hill
- A Tale of Two Friends - Bert and Ernie, with Marlo Thomas
Adapted by Norman Stiles from an excerpt from Christmas Eve on Sesame Street
- Thank Someone - Amy Grant & John Hiatt