Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
10 is a number that comprises the sequence of digits 1 and 0 of the Arabic Numeral System—the most widely used numeral system in the world. The first episode of Sesame Street to be sponsored by 10 was Episode 0021. Although most episodes from the first season were sponsored by two numbers, 10 always sponsored the show by itself.
Songs about 10
- "Ten Song (Song of Ten)" (First: Episode 0021)
- "Jazz #10" (First: Episode 0021)
- "Pinball Number Count"
- "Ten Turtles" (EKA: Episode 2040)
- "The Ten Commandments of Health"
Sketches about 10
- Ernie, "The Worlds Greatest Counter of Numbers", counts to 10 (EKA: Episode 0107)
- The Number of the Day
- The Mad Painter #10 (EKA: Episode 0350)
- Muppet & Kid Moments: Grover and John-John count backwards from 10 (EKA: Episode 0752)
- Cartoon: A man counts down to 10 before a rocket blasts off (first seen in Sesame Street Pitch Reel)
- The Bellhop #10
|Previous number:||Next number:|