| Talk pages are no longer used.|
Please use the Forum for discussing article changes.
Uncle Deadly in the Muppets sounds like David Rudman. Are we sure he's Jerry Nelson there? Max riverbottom
- The 2011 film? He's neither, it's Matt Vogel, and the page says so: "After over twenty years of absence, Uncle Deadly returned in The Muppets (performed by Matt Vogel), as the "sinister second-in-command" to Tex Richman." -- Andrew Leal (talk) 05:56, May 24, 2012 (UTC)
Wasn't he on Saturday Night Live in 1975 with Gilda Radner? They showed a photo during Jason Segal's appearance.
- You're actually thinking of Scred, who shares similarities not only in appearance but is also performed by Jerry Nelson. Hope that helps! -- Jon (talk) 04:51, November 26, 2011 (UTC)
- An anon. contributor posted that Uncle Deadly's last appearance was in The Muppets at Walt Disney World -- is that true? I don't remember him in that. If that wasn't it, then when was his last appearance? -- Toughpigs 02:45, 15 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- Uncle Deadly's appearance was in the intro by Michael Eisner, which was (I believe) only on the NBC airing. He's part of a large collection of Muppet monsters who "help" clean a spot on Eisner's shirt, of course leaving him more dissheveled than before. I'm editing the page to clarify the anon. user's comment. I'm also going to leave "last appearance" for now, since I don't know of any others. Someone else can correct it if another appearance is discovered. I'm also mentioning Uncle Deadly's House of Badness, or what little I know of it. -- TomH 6:50 PM (CST), 15 Dec 2005
- That's awesome, I didn't know about that introduction. Thanks for clarifying that! I added your sentence about cleaning the shirt to the article too, that's a nice detail. -- Toughpigs 03:21, 16 Dec 2005 (UTC)