| Talk pages are no longer used.|
Please use the Forum for discussing article changes.
I've moved this back to the title that this article was originally created under. Here's why: BMI has two Raposo entries that could be for either this song or "Go Ahead and Touch"  . Since it's impossible to tell which is which, naming these two distinct songs is difficult. Therefore, I'm notating this here and sticking with the title that more closely reflects the lyrics until a conclusive source can be found. —Scott (talk) 00:06, 15 August 2007 (UTC)
- I have some information that might clear up the issue:
- The song "Go Ahead and Touch" appears to be made first, as the film quality isn't as good as "Touch, Hold, Feel". (Many films in the early years are noticeably in less quality in later episodes when compared to newer films aired with them; see examples from "First Season Show Content" for the earliest films). In the research for shows #261-274, a "Touch and Feel" song appears in show #271.
- Old School: Volume 2 calls "Touch, Hold, Feel" the "Touch Song", separating it from the other title, "Touch and Feel".
- In "Go Ahead and Touch", the words "touch" and "feel" are frequently repeated, while "Touch, Hold, Feel" uses many verbs in its lyrics.
- I don't know if this would clear up the issue, but it's what I've found about the two songs. -- MuppetDude 16:47, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
- Exactly! -- MuppetDude 16:51, 24 July 2009 (UTC)