Sam and Friends
What's the source for this being a Sam and Friends sketch? The only version I know is from Ed Sullivan. -- Danny (talk) 14:12, 21 May 2007 (UTC)
- The only source is Craig Beverlin, who's been blocked and whose contributions were sometimes questionable. With that as the sole basis, I'd take it out. -- Andrew Leal (talk) 14:28, 21 May 2007 (UTC)
- Fair enough. -- Danny (talk) 14:42, 21 May 2007 (UTC)
- Should we make the same changes to Rock It to Me? —Scott (talk) 15:04, 21 May 2007 (UTC)
- Yeah, good catch. -- Danny (talk) 15:11, 21 May 2007 (UTC)
- Craig Beverlin does have a point. according to the Muppet Central website the sketch itself was originated from Sam & Friends. I hope this helps.--
Fuzzyface32 12:58, 19 November 2007
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.