Poster! Poster? Maybe poster.I found this poster here Is it real?--The World's Smelliest Onion (The World's Smelliest Message Wall) 20:46, October 17, 2012 (UTC)
- It's a working title, but if it's what they're using, it's what people will be searching for. We might want to think about using it at least for good SEO. —Scott (message me) 05:11, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
Although the "teaser poster" posted on this page is a very nice-looking one, it appears to be a fan creation. For one thing, it seems very unlikely that a studio would create a promotional advertisement for a film that hasn't even started production yet, yet alone is months away from being released. The poor grammar of both the tagline "RETURNS COMING SOON" as well as the copyright notice alongside the Disney one seem to show that it is of foreign origin and not authorized by Disney. The incredibly poor grammar of the second copyright notice definitely appears to give it away: "Desing [sic] 2012 © JP Home Entertainment. This presents poster illustration logos to form that may not be used in the original. Not for sale. Are subject to the same i duplication." Googling "JP Home Entertainment" leads to a website of Argentinean origin which seems to specialize in DVD cover designs for bootlegged movies. I would assume that whoever is responsible for these also designed the poster. Therefore, I think it is safe to say that the poster is not an official Disney promotional image and I have decided to remove it and the reference to it from the page. Yer pal, Mobo85 04:56, March 27, 2012 (UTC)
- For that matter, is there any place where anyone who we'd consider a reliable source has indicated that "The Muppets 2" is a working title? If we can't source it, I'd suggest moving it to "The Muppets sequel." -- Andrew Leal (talk) 05:01, March 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, Ryan! I figured it wasn't real, but it was driving me crazy as to where it came from. Right now, Disney is busy promoting the video release of the first movie, so it wouldn't make sense to release a poster for a sequel that hasn't even started production yet. Thanks for your detective work!
- Moving this page to "The Muppets sequel" (or simply bringing back "Muppet movie news") to track the developments of the next film until we get an official source on the title sounds fair to me.
- And, Ken, regarding Great Muppet Caper being The Muppets 2 the working title for that was actually The Muppet Movie 2   ;) -- Brad D. (talk) 16:29, March 27, 2012 (UTC)
- I know, I was just being silly. After all of the fan comments that "The Muppets" was such a bland, generic title, I was just poking fun at calling the next one "The Muppets 2", and then "The Muppets 3", and then we wind up with a bunch of movies that look like Chicago albums. -- Ken (talk) 04:02, March 28, 2012 (UTC)
The title is now Muppets Most Wanted.